Stephanie Brooks is a business professional with years of experience working in a variety of fields. She has over 20 years of experience in marketing and 12 years of experience in digital marketing including websites, blogs, social media, and beyond. Her main career focus is marketing, particularly services marketing. As a services marketing expert, Stephanie Brooks has had the opportunity to work in a diverse range of fields and industries including: Financial services Health care services Hospitality services Air Travel services Car rental services And more Services … More...
For over 20 years, Stephanie Brooks has excelled as a services marketing professional working in a variety of fields and industries. Over the course of her career, she has worked in health care services, hospitality services, air travel and car rental services, financial services and beyond. Additionally, Stephanie Brooks has been working in digital marketing for the past 12 years with a focus on blogs, websites, and social media. A sub-field of marketing, services marketing deals with the marketing and sales of services rather than goods. Typically, this can include both business to … More...
Stephanie Brooks is an active volunteer in her community with a passion for promoting education for young children. For years she has volunteered with and supported the Boys and Girls Clubs of America to help kids in her local community become great leaders and successful individuals. History of the Boys and Girls Clubs of America The origin of the Boys and Girls Clubs dates back to 1860 when three women from Hartford, Connecticut developed an idea to keep young boys from roaming the streets. These women, Mary Goodwin, Alice Goodwin, and Elizabeth Hammersley believed these boys … More...
- Try This: Don’t recruit yourself
- Three brands, three strategies: Will any put the fizz back into lager sales?
- Coca-Cola preps launch of ready-to-drink Costa product
- P&G sees growth opportunities in grooming market despite poor results
- Marketing budgets, retail sales, women in C-suite: 5 killer stats to start your week
- Marketoonist on the creative brief
- Showcase your successes at the Marketing Week Masters Awards. Deadline: 3 May
- Virgin Trains, Pernod Ricard, Refuge: Everything that matters this morning
- Hack your commute: Research your next business venture
- ‘We didn’t want to repaint things’: Shell Energy on rebranding First Utility
- How to Implement Volunteers That Can Help Nonprofits
- Student Volunteer Opportunities You'll Love
- How to set up employer supported volunteering as a charity
- How to manage paid or volunteer drivers in voluntary organisations
- How to motivate your employees and volunteers when they’re feeling burned out
- How to retain your volunteers
- How to build the ultimate skillset for your future job through volunteering
- How to create a volunteer role description that brings in more applications
- How to share your volunteering opportunity more widely using digital
- How to develop an inclusive supported volunteering scheme