Stephanie Brooks is a business professional with years of experience working in a variety of fields. She has over 20 years of experience in marketing and 12 years of experience in digital marketing including websites, blogs, social media, and beyond. Her main career focus is marketing, particularly services marketing. As a services marketing expert, Stephanie Brooks has had the opportunity to work in a diverse range of fields and industries including: Financial services Health care services Hospitality services Air Travel services Car rental services And more Services … More...
For over 20 years, Stephanie Brooks has excelled as a services marketing professional working in a variety of fields and industries. Over the course of her career, she has worked in health care services, hospitality services, air travel and car rental services, financial services and beyond. Additionally, Stephanie Brooks has been working in digital marketing for the past 12 years with a focus on blogs, websites, and social media. A sub-field of marketing, services marketing deals with the marketing and sales of services rather than goods. Typically, this can include both business to … More...
Stephanie Brooks is an active volunteer in her community with a passion for promoting education for young children. For years she has volunteered with and supported the Boys and Girls Clubs of America to help kids in her local community become great leaders and successful individuals. History of the Boys and Girls Clubs of America The origin of the Boys and Girls Clubs dates back to 1860 when three women from Hartford, Connecticut developed an idea to keep young boys from roaming the streets. These women, Mary Goodwin, Alice Goodwin, and Elizabeth Hammersley believed these boys … More...
- Coca-Cola, NatWest, Tango: 5 things that mattered this week and why
- Why GDPR is no longer the wolf at the door
- Russell Parsons: When it comes to data, there’s too much emphasis on company and not enough on customer
- England focuses on ‘excitement’ of cricket in World Cup marketing push
- Adidas reduces focus on short-term metrics as it looks to protect brand health
- Vodafone brings together marketing and digital teams as it renews focus on innovation
- Pret confirms the end of the Eat brand to ‘turbocharge’ Veggie Pret
- NatWest tackles ‘patronising’ way banks talk to women in new campaign
- Carlsberg brings its ‘Probably not the best beer’ campaign to TV
- M&S boss: We must get back to being a value retailer
- How to Implement Volunteers That Can Help Nonprofits
- Student Volunteer Opportunities You'll Love
- How to set up employer supported volunteering as a charity
- How to manage paid or volunteer drivers in voluntary organisations
- How to motivate your employees and volunteers when they’re feeling burned out
- How to retain your volunteers
- How to build the ultimate skillset for your future job through volunteering
- How to create a volunteer role description that brings in more applications
- How to share your volunteering opportunity more widely using digital
- How to develop an inclusive supported volunteering scheme