Stephanie Brooks is a business professional with years of experience working in a variety of fields. She has over 20 years of experience in marketing and 12 years of experience in digital marketing including websites, blogs, social media, and beyond. Her main career focus is marketing, particularly services marketing. As a services marketing expert, Stephanie Brooks has had the opportunity to work in a diverse range of fields and industries including: Financial services Health care services Hospitality services Air Travel services Car rental services And more Services … More...
For over 20 years, Stephanie Brooks has excelled as a services marketing professional working in a variety of fields and industries. Over the course of her career, she has worked in health care services, hospitality services, air travel and car rental services, financial services and beyond. Additionally, Stephanie Brooks has been working in digital marketing for the past 12 years with a focus on blogs, websites, and social media. A sub-field of marketing, services marketing deals with the marketing and sales of services rather than goods. Typically, this can include both business to … More...
Stephanie Brooks is an active volunteer in her community with a passion for promoting education for young children. For years she has volunteered with and supported the Boys and Girls Clubs of America to help kids in her local community become great leaders and successful individuals. History of the Boys and Girls Clubs of America The origin of the Boys and Girls Clubs dates back to 1860 when three women from Hartford, Connecticut developed an idea to keep young boys from roaming the streets. These women, Mary Goodwin, Alice Goodwin, and Elizabeth Hammersley believed these boys … More...
- Comment on Vote for your campaign of 2019: Round 1 by Ben Miller
- Comment on Short-term targets create perverse incentives that hurt businesses by Sarah Vizard
- Comment on KFC ‘What the cluck’ and Deliveroo ads banned by paul alexander
- Comment on For the ‘agency of the decade’, adam&eveDDB is a mess of a brand by Mathieu Manson
- Comment on Peloton missed a huge brand opportunity with its sexist ad by David Burdon
- Comment on What product demonstrations can do for brands by What product demonstrations can do for brands – Marketing Week – AIR Digital Solutions
- Comment on What brands must learn from BuzzFeed by What brands must learn from BuzzFeed – Marketing Week – AIR Digital Solutions
- Comment on Telematics: Captured by driving by Captured by driving – Marketing Week – AIR Digital Solutions
- Comment on Case study: Patagonia’s ‘Don’t buy this jacket’ campaign by Patagonia’s ‘Don’t buy this jacket’ campaign – Marketing Week – AIR Digital Solutions
- Comment on Creative content will fuel Coca Cola’s growth by Creative content will fuel Coca Cola’s growth – Marketing Week – AIR Digital Solutions