Stephanie Brooks is a business professional with years of experience working in a variety of fields. She has over 20 years of experience in marketing and 12 years of experience in digital marketing including websites, blogs, social media, and beyond. Her main career focus is marketing, particularly services marketing. As a services marketing expert, Stephanie Brooks has had the opportunity to work in a diverse range of fields and industries including: Financial services Health care services Hospitality services Air Travel services Car rental services And more Services … More...
For over 20 years, Stephanie Brooks has excelled as a services marketing professional working in a variety of fields and industries. Over the course of her career, she has worked in health care services, hospitality services, air travel and car rental services, financial services and beyond. Additionally, Stephanie Brooks has been working in digital marketing for the past 12 years with a focus on blogs, websites, and social media. A sub-field of marketing, services marketing deals with the marketing and sales of services rather than goods. Typically, this can include both business to … More...
Stephanie Brooks is an active volunteer in her community with a passion for promoting education for young children. For years she has volunteered with and supported the Boys and Girls Clubs of America to help kids in her local community become great leaders and successful individuals. History of the Boys and Girls Clubs of America The origin of the Boys and Girls Clubs dates back to 1860 when three women from Hartford, Connecticut developed an idea to keep young boys from roaming the streets. These women, Mary Goodwin, Alice Goodwin, and Elizabeth Hammersley believed these boys … More...
- Festival of Marketing unveils this year’s line-up
- Alcoholic kombucha and salmon skin crisps: How Sainsbury’s innovation team chases ‘entrepreneurial heat’
- Creativity and effectiveness, brand building, voice commerce: 5 killer stats to start your week
- Watch: Ritson on how Dove’s Real Beauty campaign found the perfect balance between long and short
- Thomas Barta: Don’t lose sight of the fact your job is to find customers
- Sainsbury’s, Sports Direct, Facebook: Everything that matters this morning
- Brand of the Year shortlist profiled: Cadbury
- Coca-Cola, Unilever, Mars: 5 things that mattered this week and why
- How understanding customer journeys helps brands drive more sales
- Helen Edwards: There’s no perfect method for measuring creative